- 4 Stone & Skillet English Muffin
- 1.5 T butter
- 1.5 T flour
- 1.5 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup pecorino, and some for sprinkling
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Thick sliced roasted turkey breast
- 8 slices of thick cut bacon
- 8 tomato slices
- Cook bacon.
- Melt butter and slowly whisk in flour until it forms a thick paste or roux.
- On med-low heat, slowly add cream and cook for two minutes whisking constantly.
- Remove sauce from heat and slowly whisk in cheese until smooth. Add nutmeg and salt and pepper
- Toast English muffins and heat turkey slices in a pan.
- Assemble sandwich.