- 4 Stone & Skillet Savory Herb & Roasted Garlic English Muffins
- 12oz shaved steak
- Banana peppers
- Onion sliced thin into rings
- Canola oil
- Cheese Sauce:
- 12oz American cheese
- 1/4 cup Yuengling Lager
- 1/4 cup of milk
- On med-low heat, melt cheese, Yuengling, and milk. Stir constantly until it is a creamy consistency. Set aside and keep warm.
- Heat one inch of oil in a small sauce pot.
- Toss sliced onion rings in flour and fry in oil until golden brown.
- Cook shaved steak in a skillet and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut muffin in half lengthwise and top with shaved steak, cheese sauce, onion rings, and banana peppers.