- 2 Packs of Cinnamon-Raisin English Muffins, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 1.5 tablespoons of cinnamon
- 1 cup raisins
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla extract.
- In a buttered 8×8 inch baking pan, put 1/3 of the bread cubes in and sprinkle with 1/3 of the raisins. Then put in another 1/3 of the bread and raisins. repeat until you have no more bread or raisins.
- Evenly pour the milk and egg mixture into the pan.
- Pat the bread down a few times to help it absorb the liquid.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Whisk together until you form a smooth glaze. About as thick as pancake batter.